Skip to content ↓

When applying to undertake a National Professional Qualification you need to register with the Delivery Partner and the Department for Education, to secure your funding. The link to the Application Page is below:

Department for Education Application 

When completing the DfE registration for, you will be asked to provide your TRN (Teacher Registration Number). If you are unsure of this, there is a website to help you identify it. For more information click on the link below: 

Guidance - Teacher Reference Number (TRN)

If you are from a non-school setting e.g. a private nursery, and are applying for the NPQ in Early Years Leadership, you will need to apply for a TRN - this can be done by sending an email and requesting a reference number. Please email